Grade A Refurbished
Get productive with the tablet that does so much more.
Covers that do more
Surface Typing Covers come in bright, bold colors and let you work faster and more comfortably. When closed, your Cover turns off your Surface display and protects it while you’re on the move.
USB, HD video out, and more
Add up to 64GB of extra storage with a microSD card reader. Show off everything on the big screen using the HD video out port. Full-size USB 2.0 port and Bluetooth 4.0 let you connect your favorite accessories.
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (widescreen)
- Touch: 5-point multi-touch
- Resolution: 1366 x768
- Physical buttons: Volume, Power
- Battery Life: 31.5 W-h, Up to 8 hours mixed activity, 7-15 days idle life
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer
- Dimensions: 10.81” x 6.79” x 0.35”
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
Grade A units are very clean and fully functional units and will have small and barely visible cosmetic blemishes such as light scratches and marks on case and clean glass.
Write a review!
Warranty and Returns
Standard Warranty: All hardware products include a limited 90 day warranty from date of purchase. We guarantee that the product(s) purchased will be free of defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. ITRenewDirect.com will repair or replace product as needed during the warranty period. Software products are not covered by our limited warranty.
Return for refund: Your satisfaction is our highest priority! If you are not completely satisfied with your product within 30 days from date of purchase you may return your item for a full refund of your product purchase price.
For more information visit our Warranty and Returns Page.
What is a refurbished product?
A refurbished product has been pre-owned and has gone through a remanufacturing process to restore the unit to full working condition and has been extensively tested, cleaned and updated with new licensed operating system.
Grading is all about the cosmetic finish of a product.
All units are fully operational, functionally tested and have passed a vigorous Quality Control Protocol. All data is wiped from any unit using proprietary software and previous owners of the units are issued certificates of Data Destruction.
Our products are Grade A and B when listed for sale.
- Grade A - Unit is in Very Good to Excellent Condition - Has slight but minor Cosmetic Blemishes, barely visible
- Grade B - Unit is in Good Condition – blemishes are more numerous but limited to scratches but do not affect functionality in any way.
- Grade C - Unit is in Poor Condition, with some dents and major blemishes. Not sold through our retail outlets.