Grade B Refurbished
The perfect tablet for work and play.
At just under 1.5lbs the Surface 2 lets you carry less while you do more.
Ready for anything
Fits perfectly into your life
Thin, light, with up to 10 hours of video playback on a gorgeous Full HD display, Surface 2 lets you do the things you want.
Music, movies, and games
With the 1080p widescreen display, Dolby® audio, and built-in Kickstand, Surface 2 is perfect for hands-free movie-watching. Stream songs for free with Xbox Music and even import your iTunes playlists.
A world at your fingertips
Apps to stay in touch, organize your photos, save your files to the cloud, or play games. Go and take a peek. There’s something for everyone in the Windows Store.
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (widescreen)
- Touch: 5-point multi-touch
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours video playback, Charges in 2-4 hours with included power supply
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Proximity Sensor
- Kickstand positions: 2
- Dimensions: 10.81” x 6.79” x 0.35”
- Weight: 1.49lbs
Grade B units are clean and fully functional units and will have small but visible cosmetic blemishes such as scratches and marks. No dents or other damage.
Write a review!
Warranty and Returns
Standard Warranty: All hardware products include a limited 90 day warranty from date of purchase. We guarantee that the product(s) purchased will be free of defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. ITRenewDirect.com will repair or replace product as needed during the warranty period. Software products are not covered by our limited warranty.
Return for refund: Your satisfaction is our highest priority! If you are not completely satisfied with your product within 30 days from date of purchase you may return your item for a full refund of your product purchase price.
For more information visit our Warranty and Returns Page.
What is a refurbished product?
A refurbished product has been pre-owned and has gone through a remanufacturing process to restore the unit to full working condition and has been extensively tested, cleaned and updated with new licensed operating system.
Grading is all about the cosmetic finish of a product.
All units are fully operational, functionally tested and have passed a vigorous Quality Control Protocol. All data is wiped from any unit using proprietary software and previous owners of the units are issued certificates of Data Destruction.
Our products are Grade A and B when listed for sale.
- Grade A - Unit is in Very Good to Excellent Condition - Has slight but minor Cosmetic Blemishes, barely visible
- Grade B - Unit is in Good Condition – blemishes are more numerous but limited to scratches but do not affect functionality in any way.
- Grade C - Unit is in Poor Condition, with some dents and major blemishes. Not sold through our retail outlets.