Dell UltraSharp 1703FP 17in Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Code: 1703FP Brand: Dell MPN: 1703FP
Not Rated - Write a Review
Discount Price: $49.00
The Dell UltraSharp 1703FP is a 17" Flat Panel Color Monitor designed to accommodate a wide variety of users ranging from home and small offices to large corporate environments. Utilizing an Active Matrix TFT LCD, the monitor displays sharp and brilliant images of text and graphics with a maximum resolution up to 1280x1024 pixels. Its higher contrast ratio generates sharper, crisper lines and images. This monitor has a wider viewing angle, which allows you to view the screen from various positions without compromising image quality. The fast response time provides excellent clarity for moving images with 'no ghosting' - so you enjoy running games and full motion video. Its premium brightness allows for brilliant images with blacker blacks and richer colors. The slim bezel design of the monitor saves valuable work space. Using a DVI graphics card with a DVI flat panel provides a seamless digital connection - the signal doesn't have to be converted from digital to analog then back to digital again.
- Advanced design well-suited for environments where space is at a premium
- Less bulk, weight and depth as compared to CRT monitors
- Wide viewing angle allows you to view the screen from various positions without compromising image quality
- Clear, sharp images at a maximum resolution of up to 1280x1024 pixels
- Height-adjustable stand (up to 5.1 inches) allows users to set the monitor to their own comfort level
- Four USB 2.0 ports give users convenient access points to plug in devices such as keyboards, digital cameras, secondary hard drives and printers
- Analog/Digital DVI capability for crisp images
- Using a DVI graphics card with a DVI flat panel provides a seamless digital connection - the signal does not have to be converted from digital to analog then back to digital again
- Using DVI with a flat panel will result in better front of screen performance with crisper and clearer images
- ENERGY STAR compliant and TCO '99 / TCO '03 power management compatible
Write a review!
Warranty and Returns
Standard Warranty: All hardware products include a limited 90 day warranty from date of purchase. We guarantee that the product(s) purchased will be free of defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. ITRenewDirect.com will repair or replace product as needed during the warranty period. Software products are not covered by our limited warranty.
Extended Warranty: 1 year extended warranty is additional $49*
*Please select from dropdown box above “add to cart” button for extended warranty.
Return for refund: Your satisfaction is our highest priority! If you are not completely satisfied with your product within 30 days from date of purchase you may return your item for a full refund of your product purchase price.
For more information visit our Warranty and Returns Page.
A refurbished product has been pre-owned and has gone through a remanufacturing process to restore the unit to full working condition and has been extensively tested, cleaned and updated.
Grading is all about the cosmetic finish of a product.
All units are fully operational, functionally tested and have passed a vigorous Quality Control Protocol.
Our products are Grade A unless otherwise stated.
- Grade A - Unit is in Very Good to Excellent Condition - Has slight but minor Cosmetic Blemishes, barely visible
- Grade B - Unit is in Good Condition – blemishes are more numerous but limited to scratches but do not affect functionality in any way.
- Grade C - Unit is in Poor Condition, with some dents and major blemishes. Not sold through our retail outlets.