The Dell UltraSharp 1901FP Flat Panel Monitor redefines the performance of LCD displays with a stylish Dell industrial design and advanced functionality. Whether for corporate or home use, the UltraSharp 1901FP maximizes the viewing experience with ultra-thin bezels and panels that swivel, tilt and pivot to satisfy the most demanding of users. Simple yet efficient on-screen controls enable users to customize to their needs. It utilizes an Active Matrix TFT LCD that displays sharp and brilliant images of text and graphics with a maximum resolution up to 1280x1024 pixels. Delivering distortion free images with a fast 25 ms response time and rich powerful colors with 600:1 contrast ratio, this monitor is ideal for usage in a variety of environments from trading floors to graphic design and healthcare. With 5.1 inches (130 mm) of height adjustment, users can adjust the display to their exact comfort level for reducing eye and neck strain. With four USB 2.0 ports, 2 located on the side of the display, the 1901FP brings greater flexibility and usability to the desktop.
- Sharp and brilliant images of text and graphics with a maximum resolution up to 1280x1024 pixels
- Panel swivel, tilt and pivot results in easy adjustments and the flexibility to reduce scrolling
- 5.1 inches of height adjustment facilitates easy adjustment of monitor to the preferred level minimizing discomfort and reducing eye and neck fatigue
- 4 USB 2.0 ports two located on the side of the display for easy attachment/detachment of peripherals and two are located at the base for keyboards and mice
- Detachable Panel mechanism
- Lightweight, ultra-thin bezel
- Portrait/Landscape panel rotation
- Lock down mechanism for easy transportation
Manufacturer Part Number
1280 x 1024
Vertical Refresh Rate
Horizontal Viewing Angle
Vertical Viewing Angle
Dimensions With Stand (inch)
16.7 x 16.3 x 9.1
Warranty and Returns
Standard Warranty: All hardware products include a limited 90 day warranty from date of purchase. We guarantee that the product(s) purchased will be free of defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. ITRenewDirect.com will repair or replace product as needed during the warranty period. Software products are not covered by our limited warranty.
Extended Warranty: 1 year extended warranty is additional $49*
*Please select from dropdown box above “add to cart” button for extended warranty.
Return for refund: Your satisfaction is our highest priority! If you are not completely satisfied with your product within 30 days from date of purchase you may return your item for a full refund of your product purchase price.
For more information visit our Warranty and Returns Page.
A refurbished product has been pre-owned and has gone through a remanufacturing process to restore the unit to full working condition and has been extensively tested, cleaned and updated.
Grading is all about the cosmetic finish of a product.
All units are fully operational, functionally tested and have passed a vigorous Quality Control Protocol.
Our products are Grade A unless otherwise stated.
- Grade A - Unit is in Very Good to Excellent Condition - Has slight but minor Cosmetic Blemishes, barely visible
- Grade B - Unit is in Good Condition – blemishes are more numerous but limited to scratches but do not affect functionality in any way.
- Grade C - Unit is in Poor Condition, with some dents and major blemishes. Not sold through our retail outlets.