Dell UltraSharp 1908WFP 19in Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Code: 1908WFP Brand: Dell MPN: 1908WFP
Not Rated - Write a Review
Discount Price: $53.10
Holidays Sale Pricing
The 1908WFP flat panel display has an active matrix, thin-film transistor (TFT), liquid crystal display (LCD).
- 19-inch wide (482.6 mm) viewable area display.
- 1440 x 900 resolution, plus full-screen support for lower resolutions.
- Wide viewing angle to allow viewing from a sitting or standing position, or moving side-to-side.
- Tilt, swivel, vertical extension and rotate adjustment capabilities.
- Removable pedestal and VESA 100 mm mounting holes for flexible mounting solutions.
- Plug and play capability if supported by your system.
- On-Screen Display (OSD) adjustments for ease of set-up and screen optimization.
- Software and documentation CD includes an information file (INF), Image color Matching File (ICM), and product documentation.
- Energy Saver feature for Energy Star compliance.
- Security lock slot.
- Asset Control.
Write a review!
Warranty and Returns
Standard Warranty: All hardware products include a limited 90 day warranty from date of purchase. We guarantee that the product(s) purchased will be free of defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. ITRenewDirect.com will repair or replace product as needed during the warranty period. Software products are not covered by our limited warranty.
Extended Warranty: 1 year extended warranty is additional $49*
*Please select from dropdown box above “add to cart” button for extended warranty.
Return for refund: Your satisfaction is our highest priority! If you are not completely satisfied with your product within 30 days from date of purchase you may return your item for a full refund of your product purchase price.
For more information visit our Warranty and Returns Page.
A refurbished product has been pre-owned and has gone through a remanufacturing process to restore the unit to full working condition and has been extensively tested, cleaned and updated.
Grading is all about the cosmetic finish of a product.
All units are fully operational, functionally tested and have passed a vigorous Quality Control Protocol.
Our products are Grade A unless otherwise stated.
- Grade A - Unit is in Very Good to Excellent Condition - Has slight but minor Cosmetic Blemishes, barely visible
- Grade B - Unit is in Good Condition – blemishes are more numerous but limited to scratches but do not affect functionality in any way.
- Grade C - Unit is in Poor Condition, with some dents and major blemishes. Not sold through our retail outlets.