Dell UltraSharp 1909W 19in Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Code: 1909W Brand: Dell MPN: 1909W
Not Rated - Write a Review
Discount Price: $59.00
Really well connected
The DellTM Professional 1909W offers a range of connectivity options for increased convenience and versatility.
- A VGA (Video Graphics Array) for playback of analog video
- A DVI (Digital Visual Interface) for files encoded with High Definition Content Protection (HDCP).
- Four USB 2.0 ports make it easy to connect a keyboard, mouse, memory stick or camera without reaching for the back of the computer
Impressive images, vivid video
Enjoy an excellent viewing experience with detailed images and video.
- 1440 x 900 resolution, a 16:10 aspect ratio and anti-glare create a large, efficient workspace.
- 5-millisecond response time (typical) allows for fluid, fast-action video.
- 1000:1 contrast ratio delivers vibrant blacks and rich, saturated colors.
- 300cd/m2 brightness makes movies and videos shine.
Great design, increased versatility
An easily-adjustable design and wide viewing angle make it easy to get comfortable and work together around the Dell 1909W monitor.
- 160°-vertical and -horizontal viewing angle.
- Sleek, space-saving design that matches Dell OptiPlex and Vostro desktops Dell Precision workstations, and Latitude laptops and mobile workstations.
Write a review!
Warranty and Returns
Standard Warranty: All hardware products include a limited 90 day warranty from date of purchase. We guarantee that the product(s) purchased will be free of defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. ITRenewDirect.com will repair or replace product as needed during the warranty period. Software products are not covered by our limited warranty.
Extended Warranty: 1 year extended warranty is additional $49*
*Please select from dropdown box above “add to cart” button for extended warranty.
Return for refund: Your satisfaction is our highest priority! If you are not completely satisfied with your product within 30 days from date of purchase you may return your item for a full refund of your product purchase price.
For more information visit our Warranty and Returns Page.
A refurbished product has been pre-owned and has gone through a remanufacturing process to restore the unit to full working condition and has been extensively tested, cleaned and updated.
Grading is all about the cosmetic finish of a product.
All units are fully operational, functionally tested and have passed a vigorous Quality Control Protocol.
Our products are Grade A unless otherwise stated.
- Grade A - Unit is in Very Good to Excellent Condition - Has slight but minor Cosmetic Blemishes, barely visible
- Grade B - Unit is in Good Condition – blemishes are more numerous but limited to scratches but do not affect functionality in any way.
- Grade C - Unit is in Poor Condition, with some dents and major blemishes. Not sold through our retail outlets.