- Ultra-thin bezel: Enhance the viewing experience with the 18mm bezel while freeing up desk space.
- Viewing flexibility: Panel swivel, tilt and pivot results in easy adjustments and the flexibility to reduce scrolling. Panel swivel (50° left/right), tilt (20°back/5° forward) and 90° pivot to support portrait and landscape orientations.
- Height-adjustable stand: With 100mm of height adjustment, virtually every user can adjust the display to their exact comfort level and help reduce eye and neck strain.
- Detachable panel mechanism: Quick-release tool-less design allows for easy wall mounting or transportation.
- USB ports: With four USB 2.0 ports (two located on the side of the display), the Ultrasharp displays give users convenient access points to plug in devices such as keyboards, digital cameras, secondary hard drives and printers.
Manufacturer Part Number
1920 x 1200
Vertical Refresh Rate
Horizontal Viewing Angle
± 89 degrees
Vertical Viewing Angle
± 89 degrees
80 W (Max.)
Dimensions With Stand (inch)
22 x 21.7 x 9
Warranty and Returns
Standard Warranty: All hardware products include a limited 90 day warranty from date of purchase. We guarantee that the product(s) purchased will be free of defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. ITRenewDirect.com will repair or replace product as needed during the warranty period. Software products are not covered by our limited warranty.
Extended Warranty: 1 year extended warranty is additional $49*
*Please select from dropdown box above “add to cart” button for extended warranty.
Return for refund: Your satisfaction is our highest priority! If you are not completely satisfied with your product within 30 days from date of purchase you may return your item for a full refund of your product purchase price.
For more information visit our Warranty and Returns Page.
A refurbished product has been pre-owned and has gone through a remanufacturing process to restore the unit to full working condition and has been extensively tested, cleaned and updated.
Grading is all about the cosmetic finish of a product.
All units are fully operational, functionally tested and have passed a vigorous Quality Control Protocol.
Our products are Grade A unless otherwise stated.
- Grade A - Unit is in Very Good to Excellent Condition - Has slight but minor Cosmetic Blemishes, barely visible
- Grade B - Unit is in Good Condition – blemishes are more numerous but limited to scratches but do not affect functionality in any way.
- Grade C - Unit is in Poor Condition, with some dents and major blemishes. Not sold through our retail outlets.