Grade A - Professionally Refurbished
- Widescreen 14.1-inch diagonal display with Ambient Light Sensor
- Thin, lightweight design starting at 4.7 lb/2.1 kg and 1.1-inch/29 mm thin at front
- Intel GMA X3100 Graphic
- Up to 4 GB of 667-MHz DDR2 SDRAM, dual channel memory support
- HP Disk Sanitizer, HP Enhanced DriveLock, HP ProtectTools Embedded Security, Power-On Password
Write a review!
Warranty and Returns
Standard Warranty: All hardware products include a limited 90 day warranty from date of purchase. We guarantee that the product(s) purchased will be free of defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. ITRenewDirect.com will repair or replace product as needed during the warranty period. Software products are not covered by our limited warranty.
Extended Warranty: 1 year extended warranty is additional $49*
*Please select from dropdown box above “add to cart” button for extended warranty.
IMPORTANT: LAPTOP BATTERIES DO NOT HAVE WARRANTY! Your refurbished laptop will include a used battery. We do test laptop batteries to ensure they will charge to 100%, but do not guarantee they will hold a charge for any extended amount of time. Our laptop guarantee is limited to full functionality using the included AC adapter.
Return for refund: Your satisfaction is our highest priority! If you are not completely satisfied with your product within 30 days from date of purchase you may return your item for a full refund of your product purchase price.
For more information visit our Warranty and Returns Page.
What is a refurbished product?
A refurbished product has been pre-owned and has gone through a remanufacturing process to restore the unit to full working condition and has been extensively tested, cleaned and updated with new licensed operating system.
Grading is all about the cosmetic finish of a product.
All units are fully operational, functionally tested and have passed a vigorous Quality Control Protocol. All data is wiped from any unit using proprietary software and previous owners of the units are issued certificates of Data Destruction.
Our products are Grade A and B when listed for sale.
- Grade A - Unit is in Very Good to Excellent Condition - Has slight but minor Cosmetic Blemishes, barely visible
- Grade B - Unit is in Good Condition – blemishes are more numerous but limited to scratches but do not affect functionality in any way.
- Grade C - Unit is in Poor Condition, with some dents and major blemishes. Not sold through our retail outlets.