Maxtor DiamondMax 10 hard drives feature native command queuing with the company's exclusive dual-processor technology and large buffers to deliver unparalleled speeds compared to traditional drives in their class. This unique set of features combined with Maxtor's latest firmware technology, allows the drive to self-balance its workloads for a more efficient hard drive operation.
- Fluid dynamic bearing motor for quiet operation
- RoHS Compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
- Shock Protection System
- Data Protection System
- Capacity: 250GB
- Form Factor: 3.5 inch
- Spindle Speed: 7200RPM
- Cache: 16MB
- Interface: IDE Ultra ATA133
- Average Seek Time: 9ms
- Average Latency: 4.17ms
- Rotation Time: 8.33ms
Manufacturer Part Number
IDE Ultra ATA133
Spindle Speed (RPM)
26.1mm x 101.6mm x 147mm
Warranty and Returns
Standard Warranty: All hardware products include a limited 90 day warranty from date of purchase. We guarantee that the product(s) purchased will be free of defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. ITRenewDirect.com will repair or replace product as needed during the warranty period. Software products are not covered by our limited warranty.
Return for refund: Your satisfaction is our highest priority! If you are not completely satisfied with your product within 30 days from date of purchase you may return your item for a full refund of your product purchase price.
For more information visit our Warranty and Returns Page.
A refurbished product has been pre-owned and has gone through a remanufacturing process to restore the unit to full working condition and has been extensively tested, cleaned and updated.
Grading is all about the cosmetic finish of a product.
All units are fully operational, functionally tested and have passed a vigorous Quality Control Protocol.
Our products are Grade A unless otherwise stated.
- Grade A - Unit is in Very Good to Excellent Condition - Has slight but minor Cosmetic Blemishes, barely visible
- Grade B - Unit is in Good Condition – blemishes are more numerous but limited to scratches but do not affect functionality in any way.
- Grade C - Unit is in Poor Condition, with some dents and major blemishes. Not sold through our retail outlets.