Grade A - Professionally Refurbished
This notebook PC features Intel Core i5 520M 2.4GHz Dual-Core processor that offers exceptional processing capacity where you can expect outstanding performance from your applications. It is equipped with 4GB DDR3 memory which enables you to handle daily computing demands with utmost efficiency. You can easily store and retrieve all you files, programs, and other digital data with its 250GB hard drive. This notebook PC comes with a 14" Display which enables you to enjoy viewing contents. The new Windows 10 Professional 64-bit is installed to this PC to provide million more possibilities to your computing.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Core i5 520M 2.4GHz Dual-Core processor; provides extraordinary computing performance
- 4GB DDR3 memory; improves system speed and responsiveness
- 250GB hard drive; offers ample amount of space to store your most important files
- 14" Display; lets you to enjoy stunning visual quality
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit; allows you to enjoy new and fun features
Warranty and Returns
Standard Warranty: All hardware products include a limited 90 day warranty from date of purchase. We guarantee that the product(s) purchased will be free of defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. ITRenewDirect.com will repair or replace product as needed during the warranty period. Software products are not covered by our limited warranty.
Extended Warranty: 1 year extended warranty is additional $49*
*Please select from dropdown box above “add to cart” button for extended warranty.
IMPORTANT: LAPTOP BATTERIES DO NOT HAVE WARRANTY! Your refurbished laptop will include a used battery. We do test laptop batteries to ensure they will charge to 100%, but do not guarantee they will hold a charge for any extended amount of time. Our laptop guarantee is limited to full functionality using the included AC adapter.
Return for refund: Your satisfaction is our highest priority! If you are not completely satisfied with your product within 30 days from date of purchase you may return your item for a full refund of your product purchase price.
For more information visit our Warranty and Returns Page.
What is a refurbished product?
A refurbished product has been pre-owned and has gone through a remanufacturing process to restore the unit to full working condition and has been extensively tested, cleaned and updated with new licensed operating system.
Grading is all about the cosmetic finish of a product.
All units are fully operational, functionally tested and have passed a vigorous Quality Control Protocol. All data is wiped from any unit using proprietary software and previous owners of the units are issued certificates of Data Destruction.
Our products are Grade A and B when listed for sale.
- Grade A - Unit is in Very Good to Excellent Condition - Has slight but minor Cosmetic Blemishes, barely visible
- Grade B - Unit is in Good Condition – blemishes are more numerous but limited to scratches but do not affect functionality in any way.
- Grade C - Unit is in Poor Condition, with some dents and major blemishes. Not sold through our retail outlets.